Saturday, January 22, 2011

More than I Ever Imagined!

I did not do a very good job at keeping up the last time I tried the blogging thing! Here we go again! Round 2!


Lucy Jane is now 8 months old! She is the happiest baby! I was not prepared for the amount of overwhelming, unconditional love that would take over me for her immediately! She is the most amazing gift that God could have ever trusted me with. There are days that I still question, "Am I really a Mommy?" Wow! That is a huge job! I still love teaching and all the rewards that it brings but I wouldn't trade anything in the world for the job of being Lucy Jane's mom!

It is so fun to watch her get into EVERYTHING! Thursday we were let out of school at noon due to bad weather. I was able to spend a half day at home with her that I normally don't get! We spent the afternoon playing inside (waaaaay to cold for us outside) and I took a few pictures!











1 comment: