Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow, Snow, and more Snow!

Is it bad that part of me is thankful Lucy Jane is little and not begging to go out and play in the snow?!  I love being cozy inside!   Rich was itching to get out today and use that 4-wheel drive!  (such a boy)  I took advantage of his feeling adventurous and sent him to the grocery store for some yummy snacks!   
He made me promise him I would stay out of the kitchen while he fixed lunch! I knew he was up to something! (Goober)  Geez, that was a hard promise to keep! haha   When he brought my plate in the living room, he had made sandwiches and surprised me with a chocolate milkshake!  I could hear him breaking the blender  attempting to make something in the blender! :)  He even made a smiley face on the top with chocolate syrup! Don't get excited ladies, he doesn't do this all the time!  We did love our snow day together though.....AND it looks like we will be getting another one tomorrow! We took Lucy Jane outside just for a few pictures.  It was way to cold for me her to be outside playing!  :)





1 comment:

  1. So cute! I feel the same way about snow and of course my girls always beg. I didnt let them any of the first snow a week or so ago but I did with the one we got last week but not today or yesterday. Thats 4 sets of wet clothes,4 pairs of wet shoes, 4 whiney kids who are cold lol No thank you!

    Glad Lucy got to see it for a bit though looks like she enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete