Sunday, April 10, 2011

Great Weekend!

Lucy Jane has had a rough week which means Mommy had a rough week!  She hasn't been feeling well, but the weather was super nice this weekend, so we had her outside just a little!
Friday night, Rich's parents came over and Rich grilled out for us.  It was nice to sit outside and visit!  I love the time of year when we are able to enjoy being outsidce!  Lucy Jane made it about an hour before it was time for bath and bed! 

Poor baby girl smiling even when she doesn't feel well!

MaMaw feeding Lucy Jane supper!

Just about ready to call it a night!

The girls at the table!

LJ had Diet Coke in her bottle! (caffine free of course)

Our chef for the evening!

Rich's parents

US! :)
My mom and dad kept Lucy Jane so we could go to church this morning!  So sweet!  After church, we cooked out with some friends!  The kids played so great together!  Here are a few pics! 


Brylen and Lucy Jane playing!
 

Sharing his drink with Lucy Jane!

Benchmark testing starts tomorrow! I know my kiddos will do a great job, but it still makes me nervous! So tonight I am making a healthy stress-eating snack! 




No comments:

Post a Comment