Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First day of Pre-school!


We have debated about what to do for Lucy Jane this year! Last year she went to Kids Day Out at our church and loved it! It was 2 days a week from 9-2 and she had wonderful teachers! She is definitely my social butterfly and needs to have interaction with other kids on a regular basis. 

Over the summer, we had play dates and stuff that kept her having fun...but I knew she needed more. She loves structure ad a routine. She asked all summer if it was time to go to school. I had signed her up to start KDO again this fall but didn't have complete peace that it was the right choice for her. 

Rich and I decided that I should call the church (at the very last minute) and see if they had any openings in their Pre-K 3 program. They had one slot open. We signed her up immediately. 

She goes on Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:00-3:00. She absolutely loves it! 


The first day, she was sooo excited! She wasn't sure about the polo and tennis shoes but is adjusting well! (Never owned a pair until now) 



Showing me her big girl backpack! They are required to have a big back pack so that it can store all of their nap stuff, change of clothes, and of course puppy! 


She has the most loving, caring, perfect-for-her teacher, Mrs. Bryant. Lucy Jane knows she is boss and knows that she loves her! 


Daddy even shares in taking her to school! Those are her favorite mornings! 


She has her sweet friend, Hailey, in her class! She loves her friends! 


She is so tired at the end of the school day, which tells this Momma she had fun!  She is already telling me bible stories about God creating light! I love that she is learning so much and being loved on so much!  My heart is full! 


I am enjoying my cuddle time with this little ham while she is at school! My heart is happy! My family is happy. This is a good place to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment