Saturday, March 5, 2011

Haley Jane's getting Married!

I am so excited for my sister and Josh!  Today he asked her if she would be his wife!!  Haley has always had super high standards and values!  That was not an exception in relationships either! I knew that when she found a guy worth keeping....he would be the one!  :)  Lucky Guy!

Tonight, Rich and I took them out to celebrate this huge day in their lives!  We went to eat at Landrey's and they were completely booked for the night...so we decided to go to 21 West End.  It was a great meal!  I am sad that Haley will be moving to Oklahoma City when they get married in a few months, but I am super excited to see what blessings God has in store for those two!  Good luck Haley and Josh!!!

I only have one picture....because Rich accidently deleted the one of Haley and Josh!  (dork) 

No comments:

Post a Comment