Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just a Few Reasons I Love Her....

Lucy Jane has a very out-going personality!  She is VERY strong willed but almost always happy!  I have so much fun with her! :)  I am so thankful to have a baby that loves to smile, laugh, run and play, and bring a smile to others faces!  So thankful God picked me to be her Mommy! 


Meal time is always fun with Lucy Jane! :)  She insists on feeding herself...and this is usually what her highchair looks like before it is all done!


This little booger has figured out how to turn on and off the light switch going upstairs!


She is so smart already! Typing away on her keyboard!


And.....she can turn her fan on and off! ha


Sure do love that mischevious little smile she is giving!


Always on the run!  Such a fun little buddy! 


She comes down the stairs on her bobo....and insists that you do as well! yes, she is slightly bossy!


She can multi-task! Brushing her teeth...and playing with her toes!  ha


Ignore the snotty nose....but how could you not love this little girl! :)  Did I mention she is ALWAYS full of energy!?!?


Such a sweetie when she gets tired....puppy, thumb, and almost out!


Yay!!! She loves the Christmas trees just as much as I do! :)  I think I will have a decorating buddy in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment