Sunday, November 20, 2011

So THANKFUL for Lucy Jane!

I have so many things to be thankful for and probably take most of it for granted.  Over the past few days, I have been reminded just how short life can be...and how precious EACH and every moment is that you get to spend with your loved ones.  I always get super sappy around the holidays....and yes...pretty much cry daily!  haha  I am sure most 'moms' get this....but I am completely overwhelmed with how much I love Lucy Jane.  I never dreamed that I would ever be capable of loving someone so much....but she has stolen my heart! 

Here are a few of my favorite things about her......
  • how she wakes up and says, Mommmmmaaaaa
  • how she gets the chocolate while I get the milk for her drink in the morning
  • the ways she helps me sweep up all her messes
  • her random hugs
  • the way she giggles and has such a fun little personality
  • when she grabs my hand and wants me to follow her to play
  • the way our faces both light up when we see each other after being away
  • how she wants to pretend to paint her toe nails while I'm getting ready in the bathroom
  • how she shakes her finger and tells me "stop" "don't" "no" (very bossy)!
  • her love for babies (always plays momma with the babies)
  • the way she follows and looks up to me like she counts on me
  • how she scoots down our stairs on her bobo...and tells me to "sit" with her
  • her sweet kisses (especially when they come out of the blue)
  • how she loves to sing songs and dance
I could go on and on about all the things that I love about my sweet baby girl!  She makes me want to be a better person each day!  I am so thankful for a happy, healthy, beautiful gift that God has trusted me to raise. 
Here are just a few pictures to show off her....fun, independent, determined, and sweet little personality!  Sure do love my little monkey!










No comments:

Post a Comment