Sunday, June 12, 2011

Here Come's the Bride.........

Haley and Josh had a beautiful wedding!  She looked gorgeous and was glowing in her pretty dress!  I can tell that she is truly happy and that makes me happy.  I think it really hit me right before it was time for dad to walk her down the aisle, that not only is my sister about to get married......but she is moving 3 hours away.  :(  Don't get me wrong, I am super happy for her.....but it did make me sad to think about how we will have to schedule our visits now. 

We all met to get our hair done at 8:00 a.m.  Haley's hair was beautiful! 




Haley and her one of her goofy bridesmaids....Kristen!

Lucy Jane was super lovey on Auntie today....I think she knew something was changing!


There are many more pictures on my facebook page.  I am so excited for Haley and Josh as they start their new life together!  I wish them much happiness in the years to come!  AND I wish a cousin for sweet Lucy Jane whenever! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment