Monday, March 31, 2014

Just a little Saturday Shopping!

Saturday, Rich decided he needed to work in the yard. What I thought was going to be a couple hour project was going to turn into an all day event, so I decided to take little man and go run around! 

Lucy Jane wanted to stay and play outside! She happily leaves me these days to play with her Daddy, so Kaylor and I got out of the house! 


This is what they were doing when I was pulling out of the driveway! He was getting her bike all fixed up! She loves to ride around the neighborhood, in our drive-way, and in our house! (Ugh)  when I left her she was dressed properly in play clothes and tennis shoes! When I came home, her new pretty dress and silver sandals were laying in the driveway! The girl changes clothes 100x's a day! We had a big talk (again) about play clothes and NOT play clothes. 

I might be slightly obsessed with my new Ergo baby carrier! 


My only regret is waiting so long to purchase it! This thing is so comfy for baby and momma! If you have a baby like mine, that spends 90% of his day on your hip it is sooo worth the money! 

We took some clothes to a resale store in town first to drop off! Kaylor just chilled while we waited on them to go through my box! 


We headed up to Rogers to go to a couple stores. He was MOSTLY a great shopping buddy! 


We lost two pacifiers somehow in the shuffle in and out of the car! I found this one under Lucy Jane's seat!!! It worked! 



I even let him ride in the back of the buggy on the way out to the car!  He kinda liked it! 

It was fun spending the afternoon just the two of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment