Wednesday, May 15, 2013

2 months old Baby Boy

Sweet, sweet baby Kaylor! You have melted your momma's heart over the past 2 months. I can not believe that you are already this big! You are so laid back and LOVE to be cuddled! You are so easy going and make me smile all day long! You love your big Sister, and let me tell you that you have the best big sister EVER! She adores you! 

From the moment we brought you home from the hospital, you have absolutely made our home so happy! 


Your sister was so excited to finally have you out of my belly and in her arms! 


She was so caring and concerned about you! She told the nurse to make sure and give you a bath using warm water, because cold water would make you cry. She sure didn't want you upset! I pray that you two will always be close and love each other so much! Every morning she crawls in my bed and it is like the first time she saw you all over again! She loves to change your diaper, clothes, and hold you while I shower! You sure are a lucky little boy!





She loves to read you stories and even make up some of her own!


You love to smile at your Mommy! I secretly think I'm your favorite! 


I am so thankful for you and the happiness you bring to all of us! We sure love you Baby Boy! So blessed to be your mommy!





Happy 2 Months Baby Kaylor 😍




No comments:

Post a Comment