Monday, September 16, 2013

My Sweet Sweet Boy

Sweet Kaylor, 

You are 6 months old! I cannot believe how quickly time has gone! It honestly seems like just yesterday you were born a tiny little boy! Now you are a chunky, smiley, happy, happy baby! You have my heart! I was so nervous about having a baby boy! I only knew girl stuff! (Bows, attitude, dresses, and glitter) You are showing me how special little boys really are! 

You are loved.

You weigh 16 lbs and 7 ounces and are 25 inches long! I just quit nursing you and you take a bottle just fine! This works much better for us since you are a hungry little boy and have a busy big sister! 



She loves to help change your diaper and feed you! She wants to carry you everywhere, but we have to watch out for that! You have started pulling her hair and taking your toys back from her! We all think it is really funny! You laugh a lot and talk to us all the time! I pray someday you are the best of friends!



You spit up all the time. Everywhere we go. A lot. :) we went to the mall the other night and you sprayed the floor of Banana Republic! The girls working the store were pretty grossed out!! It didn't phase us though! Mommy and Daddy were on our hands and knees scrubbing their floor because you made quite the mess!  

(This was after the majority was cleaned up) 

We snuggle you from the time you wake up until you go to bed! Mommy gets extra snuggle time at night because you like to be awake instead of sleep!  

As soon as I start putting you down, I know you will learn to sit up on your own! I really like to hold you! All day. Everyday.  You are a little spoiled and I think I know whose fault that is!!! 




You are just now starting to sit in your car seat without screaming! This makes me very happy!! 


God has big, big plans for your life! I am so thankful that I am your Mom! Cherishing each day with you and your sister! 

I love you.






No comments:

Post a Comment