Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Little Bit of Life

We have had such a fun past couple of days!  I tried to take pictures, but didn't capture everything!  :) 

One of my favorite things is spending the day at HOME with Lucy Jane! I love to play and she is really starting to communicate and becoming super fun!  We play with babies, Luke of course, and her favorite is being outside.  We had a couple really pretty days, so I took her out to play!  She is such a sweet girl and makes me smile! 




Her Uncle Josh sent her and Luke their very own nametags for 'work'!  She loved wearing his while she visited a few weeks ago! 


Rich's mom was in town for the day running around with a friend and asked us to meet them for lunch!  We had lounged around all morning and were needing to run a few errands, so luckily we were already dressed!  We ate at Mojito's.....yummy! 



Lucy Jane had a little mullet action going on with her hair, so I decided to take her for a little trim!  There is a neat little place right beside where we had lunch, so we walked over and luckily they had an opening!  I just BARELY wanted her hair trimmed so she didn't look so silly!  She has been letting me play with her a lot lately, so I thought she would act okay for the haircut! 





Thursday night, our old Sunday School class was having a girls night!  Last minute, I decided to go down and hang out with the girls!  I miss seeing all of them and it is always great to catch up!  I thought Nana and Bubba would probably enjoy a random night with Lucy Jane, so we drove on down!  They played hard while I was away and then we headed back up the hill!  We had such a great time visiting!  Lucy Jane played basketball with Bubba and learned how to make hamburgers!  She spent most of her time washing her hands, because that is what she LOVES to do! haha






Friday night we went with some friends of ours to Chil-fil-a!  The kids played (for the most part) and we were able to visit!  They have a 3 month old baby, so Lucy Jane was very occupied with her!  She loves all things baby! haha She wants to rock, hold, kiss, and give them their passy!  She is a little momma!    I didn't get any pictures :(

Saturday night we drove down to hang out with our friends Brandon and Ashley!  We love hanging out with them and miss them terribly!  I wish we could talk them into moving up here!!! (hint hint) It's was low key just the way we like it!  They ordered pizza and Ashley made desserts and I brought cheese dip and chips!  Kinley is so sweet with Lucy Jane...and patient! :)  The kiddos played and we visited! Such a great night! 





Here are a few random pics from the past few days!  Love my little Monkey! 






Today has been a very relaxing day!  We spent the morning at church and then napped this afternoon!  We all just laid in the bed and watched football!  Lucy Jane is getting to where she will actually stay in one place a tiny bit longer! haha :)  Love being a Momma! 

Heard this quote at church this morning.... "You teach what you know, but you reproduce who you are."  Our kids are watching us and everything we do and say!  I hope that I live what I try to teach her, because it doesn't matter how much I preach to her if I am not practicing it! I want to be a Godly woman that sets the example for daughter to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment