Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our Tuesday!

Well, my day started at 6 a.m. with my sweet little munchkin!  This girl usually sleeps until 8:30 or later....so it was a little early for the both of us!  BUT for some reason, I was ready to get up once I got her out of her crib and heard her giggles!  She was so happy and ready to play!  We made breakfast, drank chocholate milk, and played with Luke! 




  When we first painted our house, our living room was grey! We had a decorating plan that was going to need it to be white.  The sweet painters happily came back and painted white.  The lovely (nicest word I can think of) Hanks store up here...didn't get our order after 3 months....soooo our decor changed! We finally got our shutters in for our windows! Yay, I know the neighbors are thrilled! :)  I HIGHLY recommend 'Parsons Blinds' if you ever need blinds or shutters! The were wonderful!  The white shutters looked dumb up against a white wall though.....SO our sweet painters came back today and painted my wall grey for me!  Sooo happy! 3rd times a charm right?!




Later in the day, I snuck out to run an errand and use my giftcard for a manicure/pedicure that I got for Christmas.  I had found a lamp at Whimsy Whoo that I loved, but the base was gold and I needed silver.  After thinking on it for a few days, I realized I had a can of silver spray paint!  It is drying in the garage! :)  Can't wait to add it to my living room! 

BEFORE
AFTER

Looking forward to a p.j. day tomorrow with my baby....and cleaning this house! 

2 comments:

  1. Love how your house is all coming together! I would love to see it someday! The colors are great! Sarah also has had a bunch of problems with Hanks! Crazy!! We've bought from them several times and haven't had any issues, but nothing has been a special order. Can't wait to see the "After" of the lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chrissy! You and Ashley should come up one afternoon you are free and we'll do lunch and visit! We are having your "City Chicken" tomorrow night by the way! I already had Pork Loin in the freezer! Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete