Thursday, June 27, 2013

5 Years Ago....

Time flies...5 years ago today Rich and I (or neighbor boy as I called him then) went on our first date! We lived in the same apartment complex, so I had seen him around here and there. I had checked him out, but he had no idea. :)

A few weeks prior, he pulled into the parking lot at the same time as me and conveniently helped me carry my luggage upstairs from a trip I had been on. We ended up talking until the wee hours of the morning...on my front porch I might add because I wasn't about to let him inside.

He convinced me on this night to go grab something to eat with him. (I had stood him up the other times he had asked) :). 

We went to Joe's Italian in fort smith. He was so easy to talk to and had lots of neat stories. He was so fun to be around and we laughed the entire time! 

I knew there was something special about him. He had a wild/exciting personality and made me feel so special. 

Glad I went!  We were engaged 2 months later. Married a year and 2 months later. 

5 years later... I am still laughing! (Most days) he makes me smile (most days) and still makes me feel special. 

Thankful that he is mine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment