Saturday, June 1, 2013

Late Summer Nights

What a fun and relaxing Saturday we had! Last night was full of storm warnings, so this Momma stayed up late watching the weather! All 4 of us were piled in the bed and I watched to make sure nothing was going to happen in our area! Rich let me sleep until 9:30 this morning which was so nice!!!

We headed out to drive around and had a late lunch on the lake! We love eating on the water! I love not having a plan and just spending the day without a schedule!  We got home and took LONG naps! Ahhh...much needed and thoroughly enjoyed! 

Our friends called and wanted to meet for supper! We ate at chili's and then had some late night putt putt! Lucy Jane loved it! 


Kaylor seemed to enjoy himself too!



So fun just hanging out and enjoying this cool weather while it last! 


I wish I could say I beat everyone...but I didn't even finish the game! Snuggled my little man to sleep while we walked the last few holes! Love my little family!!


Thankful for this guy! He works hard all week, but on the weekends he makes time to do fun stuff with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment